Registration is now live for the 2016 Tour de Franks in New York City. Registration is easy (and free!) - just click the button and enter your name & email into the form:
Reminder: This year's ride will take place on Saturday, July 9th from 12pm until around 7pm (save to Google calendar).
We hope to be able to share the brand new 2016 t-shirt design very soon! Watch your inbox for a follow up email with details on how to order (email sign up). [UPDATE: shirts are now available on the TDF store!]
We will be making 8 stops this year - see below for details on the stops (V = veggie dogs available). Although unlikely, please note that this is subject to change. We will be sure to notify everybody as soon as possible if anything changes.
- Kick things off at 12pm at Asiadog (V) @ KBH Bierhalle in Park Slope
- Ride north to Williamsburg for a stop at Rosamunde (V) -- a highlight from last year's ride
- Over the Williamsburg bridge for a quick stop at Crif Dogs (V)
- Short ride down to Loreley (V) to relax on their patio with some beer & sausage
- Across town to Berlin Currywurst (V) inside Chelsea Market
- Up the west side highway to Gray's Papaya (tradition is important)
- Through Central Park to Schaller's Stube
- And finally, we'll ride over the Queensboro Bridge and down to Santa Salsa (V) inside Over the Eight back in Williamsburg to end the night with some drinks (and more hot dogs!)